Tuesday 24 July 2007

and im back!


just a quick one! our internet is finally back online after 3 days. boy you really miss it when it's gone! phone line still isnt working though.....not sure how you can one without the other...

ive just had to pay for a new windscreen :( i noticed a crack which doubled in size in the space of a couple of hours, even though my car was parked up. grrr. lucky ive been careful with money this month.

and i had planned to do concentrated scrapping, but my photos from snapfish havent turned up yet.

on the plus side, i can finally stick all my cds on our new hard drive and update my little green ipod!!

Update

s
o ive just done this LO based on the All About Eve prompt and Pencil Lines no 42 sketch. I used PP from American Crafts, Kelly Panacci and MME, as well as flowers from MME and chipboard letters from K&CO.

7 comments:

jakey said...

Oh I love it! That's one of my fave escapes too - nothing like getting lost in a good book eh?

Thanks for playing along :-)

Hagit said...

Wow! Beautiful work! I admit I was thinking about scrapping that too. I love to read and get lost in new worlds. :)

Colleen said...

this is gorgeous!!!! love your take on the challenge

Irene said...

Fantastic layout - love the way you have combined both challenges.

Nicole White said...

Great escape topic, I was also thinking of scrapping it :) I love your layout, thanks for playing!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby page. I must crack on with mine!!

Je@net said...

Ha, ha, love your escape and your lay-out!! You gotta take a look at mine!!
Guess we both love reading ;-)
Have a nice day!!