Monday 4 February 2008

yummy!!

no 1. look at all these easter eggs. in feb!

no 2. my cute outfit! i did wear my shoe boots but after walking round town for 2 hours my feet killed

been out of the house for 6 hours. didnt get my blood tests done as by the time we got to the walk in clinic, the wait was 1hr45 with no guarantee the phlebotomist would be able to see me. so instead we had a massive breakfast at the pub..yummy!

and for some reason, tom keeps freaking out around us. im not sure if its his new collar or he's depressed and wants to go out...

2 comments:

Jodie said...

gorgeous outfit!!
ahh so many easter eggs, can you believe they came out on new years day here..........tooooooo crazy early.
i sware, christmas stuff will be out in august soon lol

Christiane said...

like your stuff here!! and hey, your dress and pic too!! :))