Tuesday 25 April 2017

Planner Girls Collective: why i plan

People enter the world of planning for various reasons,but usually it is to keep track of something.

I have always been obsessed with stationery. I used to love the look of a ream of clean paper. Pots of pens held serious alure for me!

I started planning to keep track of an increasingly complicated life, and that is why i continue to plan. It's just an added bonus that i can use it as a bite sized creative outlet.



Over time i wanted something with which i could document things, for memory keeping. I tried Project Life but was always disappointed with it. And then i discovered the Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas. You really can't go wrong with it! There are so many etsy sellers with stickers specifically for the planner . You can make it as simple or fussyas you want.



And that is why i plan. To document.

Check out what the other ladies have done.

Emma-louise
Kerry

2 comments:

Kerrymay._.Makes said...

Ooo the photo style planning looks fab, love it Kerry xx

Unknown said...

I love your Happy Planner pages. I'm thinking of getting one for next year for memory planning x